With effect from 1 April 2023, we have not been required to use LFD tests for residents, staff or visitors. PCR tests have also now stopped, and they are only used in hospitals for diagnosis and treatment purposes.
Sadly, Covid is on the rise again in the area and we believe that we should take these precautionary measures to keep us as safe as possible:
• With immediate effect, visitors will be required to wear masks when they visit inside the Home;
• If possible, please feel free to use the splendid garden when you visit your loved one;
If you are outside, there is no need to wear a mask, but where you can, please keep your distance from others;
• Staff will wear masks once again when they are close to the residents;
• All visitors and staff must continue to use the Gateway and wash hands before entry. The Gateway takes your temperature, and the spray kills viruses that cause
COVID–19 and other infections;
• The Gateway is a little temperamental at the moment. If you find this to be the case, please use the hand pump spray instead (situated next to the sink outside);
• If you do have a high temperature or flu–like symptoms, then it is in the best interest of all that you do not visit your loved ones, unless circumstances dictate otherwise;
• You can still visit at any time of the day;
• Upon arrival, you will be asked if you have any flu–like symptoms.
We really do appreciate your support to ensure that we are all kept safe.