How much does it cost?
Our rooms are priced according to their size, facilities and location within the Home. Our fees are available on request.
What is included in the fees?
All accommodation, food, drink and laundry are included, as are all aspects of care which we are registered to deliver. Incoming calls to the residents’ rooms and wifi to communal areas are also free of charge. The weekly physiotherapy sessions are included, as is all the in-house entertainment, accompanied medical visits by taxi and personalised medical needs. Residents’ visitors are always welcome to refreshments and meals by arrangement.
What must I pay extra for?
Newspapers, hairdressing, manicures, chiropody, dry cleaning and personal toiletries are not included in the fees, nor are major outings such as boat trips or visits to the theatre and outgoing telephone calls from residents’ rooms.
Other Useful Information
- Knellwood has provided excellent care for over 60 years.
- We are registered with the Care Quality Commission (CQC) as a residential care home with nursing
- We are a long-standing member of the Hampshire Care Association
- We welcome residents who are funded privately or publicly
- We have an emergency call system
- We have trained nurses and care staff on duty 24 hours a day
- Residents can remain under the care of their own GP
- All bedrooms have en-suite facilities
- We have seven bathrooms equipped to cater for all needs with mechanical aids for bathing
- We have three lounges and two dining rooms
- There is a conservatory-lounge
- All rooms have satellite TV access and telephone points
- There are lifts to all floors
- A hairdresser, chiropodist and physiotherapist visit regularly
- All our meals are freshly prepared and cooked on the premises, and are fully included in the fees.