How much does it cost?
Our rooms are priced according to their size, facilities and location within the Home. Our costs are:
Rooms from £ 685.00 per week
Respite clients are charged by the day.
Room rate £ 140.00 per day.
What is included in the fees?
All accommodation, food, drink and laundry are included, as are all aspects of care which we are registered to deliver. Incoming calls to the clients’ rooms are also free of charge. The weekly physiotherapy sessions are included, as is all the in-house entertainment. Clients’ visitors are always welcome to refreshments and meals by arrangement.
What must I pay extra for?
Newspapers, hairdressing and chiropody, dry cleaning and personal toiletries are not included in the fees, nor are major outings such as boat trips or visits to the theatre. Outgoing telephone calls from the client’s room must also be paid for.
Other Useful Information
- Our care home has provided quality care for well over 60 years.
- We are registered with the Care Quality Commission (CQC) as a residential care home
- We are a long – standing member of the Hampshire Care Association.
- We welcome Residents who are funded privately or publicly
- We have an emergency call system
- We have trained nurses and care staff on duty 24 hours a day
- Residents remain under the care of their own GP
- Residents’ visitors are always welcome
- All bedrooms have en-suite facilities . In addition we have 7 bathrooms equipped to cater for all needs.
- We have 3 lounges and 2 dining rooms
- There is a conservatory-lounge
- All rooms have satellite TV access and telephone points
- There are lifts to all floors
- We have mechanical aids for bathing
- A hairdresser, chiropodist and physiotherapist visit regularly (charged extra)
- All our meals are freshly prepared, and cooked on the premises and are fully included in the fees.
- A comprehensive laundry service included in the fee.
- Free wifi available in the common areas.